Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Chance

I am saying goodbye to this blog for good. I am ending all public ties to the outside world. I was really sad at first thinking I would miss out on opportunities to get and keep in touch with old and new friends. I have found that it will not be as big of a deal as I thought! Happy Blogging to Everyone. Please continue to check our new blog at tak-timestoremember.blogspot.com.

Leave your e-mail if you haven't already and I will invite you to view our blog.

6 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

kristenweller (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Aubrey said...

theholmgrens@hotmail.com Please keep me reading! I have so much fun looking at your blog! Aubrey

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Bonnyandklide22@yahoo.com. I would love to be invited to your blog I always love to see how your cute family is doing!

Stephanie said...

Amanda!! Hey i dont know what im doing wrong but when i go to log in to see your new "private" blog it wont let me in. email address is stephaniewheatley81@yahoo.com let me know if it is something on my end that i am doing wrong. Hope to see your blog again soon...i miss looking at it. LOVES!!

Holt's in da House said...

don't forget us. ;)

The Ropers said...

Kelly Blau
okapi19@gmail.com