Saturday, March 7, 2009

An Unfortunate Decision

I have been pondering the idea of making my blog private for a few months now. I prefer that other people's blogs remain public because it is so much easier to follow and keep in touch. Unfortunately there are just too many factors for me to ignore and I have made the difficult decision to go private. If you are a reader of our blog, whether I know it or not, then I would love to invite you to have access to the many moments that happen in the King family. Just leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will add you to our list! Our new blog can be found at http://www.tak-timestoremember.blogspot.com/. Come see us soon!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Amanda I found your blog through Karen's & would love to be invited. blah_56@hotmail.com Have a look at mine www.pwbythewayblogspot.com

The Millers said...

themillers_2007@hotmail.com, please add me!

Sarah Marie said...

Me please!!! smwdawg@msn.com

Traci said...

Add us! remrainey@gmail.com

Burton Family said...

Hi Amanda. Please invite us!
april7burton@gmail.com

the Morrisons said...

Amanda, Hope we're invited! emilymorrison1018@gmail.com thanks!