Friday, February 5, 2010
Calling All Who's Interested
I have recently been introduced to a wonderful website to help me with my current weightloss goals (Thanks Maryann) and wanted to share all with you. More friends that join, More people to be accountable to. Go to http://www.livestrong.com/ and register. Its FREE and easy. I use it to track my calories for the day and also my fitness goals. If you are trying to loose weight, gain weight (Oh how I wish), simply eat healthier, or just be aware of what you are eating then this is right for you. If you do choose to join then let me know or add me as your friend (user name: amaking) so that we can share healthy recipes, send motivation or just simply watch eachother as we turn into super models!! LIVE STRONG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super models! That's right! Go Amanda! After I have my baby, I'll join, too. I'm pretty sure it's a lost cause until then. :)
Post a Comment